The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 22

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Moadim L'Simcha! Happy Second Day of Chol Hamoed! The weather rocks! 
Happy 25th Anniversary to my family! 25 years in this wonderful country!
Feline companions were extra frisky over the Holidays - George kept demanding his due, and Sniff kept running all over the place and emitting battle cries. Now they are both quietly sleeping - Sniff in the cat house, and George on my bed.
Happy Belated Birthday to Hermione Granger Weasley!
My e-mail keeps bombarding me with offers for the singles over 50 - ah, go to hell and stay there!
FB, on the other hand, keeps suggesting that I join a group called "Frum Divorce" - Zuck, I was never married, you crazy bastard!
Currently trending at #1 is Mila Kunis - because she is "tiring of divorce drama"; well, how about not messing up with a married guy next time - even if, according to their former co-star Laura Prepon, he was her first kiss? And if they were so hung up on each other, why did Ashton marry someone else? Sowing wild oats?
Fergie and Josh Duhamel are still in the top ten after they shared the pictures of their baby a few days ago - I guess the baby was extra cute.
According to some journalists, during her latest performance Miley proved once again that she got a lot of talent - for some reason, she still had to do it half naked.
Rihanna is trending at #5 because she posed with "protected primates" in Thailand, after which local police arrested people for allegedly "peddling protected primates" - nice going, Rihanna!
It looks like a lot of fans didn't want R-Patz as Edward because of his bushy eyebrows - like, seriously?!! That's so easily corrected!
"Carbs that are good for you" - oh, for pete's sake, give me a break, will you?!! Food is good for you, period! Just eat a variety of it and don't overeat.
"4 Reasons Chocolate is Good For Your Health" - only 4?!! Hang those researchers if they don't come up with at least 10!
Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: