The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Владимир Высоцкий - Баллада о борьбе

Disregard the deficient Russian cinematography (or laugh at it), but listen to the words: one of my all time favorite, and, in my opionion, one of the most profound poems I have ever heard or read.

2 comments:

Sally Hazel said...

just wanted to let you know that high up on my list of things to do is watch the cartoon that's been out for more than a month and to read all your entries ( that I haven't read yet). Just hope I don't lose that list...

Barb Chansky said...

Hey, babes, I started that blog because of you, so, no pressure to read:)