The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, March 08, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - February 19, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather is in the 40s - be still, my heart! This winter was so bad that it finally killed a sweater of mine that I had since the first Clinton administration. I also run out of socks this week, and had to borrow some from Baby Bro. But at least nobody can attack Phil this time around as he did predict a long end of winter and a cold spring.
My roomie got himself a new bed - so the space under it is a new territory to relax in, to claim for, and to fight on for our feline companions.
The crazy upstairs is non-stoppable.
Another person who decided to write a kiddie book - Ringo Starr.
Currently trending at #1 is Lamar Odom - who is "heading to Spain to escape Kardashian clan". We, unfortunately, are not so lucky.
Trending at #2 is Jason Biggs - because he and wife "welcomed baby boy". Good luck to the kid not discovering his daddy's body of work.
Meryl Streep is currently at #6 - as being "grateful for 18th Oscar nomination". Don't worry, Meryl, if you do an anti-gun movie as promised, you will get about 3 Oscars for that one; guaranteed.
"J. Lo.'s risque look shocks and delights" - oh, give me a break! After that green number she wore at the Oscars back in 2000 she has a hard time beating her own record.
"Gun club for liberals" - that's something I did not see before. Apparently, they "love guns, but hate NRA's conservative agenda". As always, liberal brain matter shines through.
New study shows that lonely people "face elevated blood pressure and other health issues" - how come my blood pressure calms when I am alone and not forced to deal with human idiocy?
"Sharon Stone's aging crisis" - how about volunteering at the nursing home? That would cure fretting about turning 56.
"Worst week to call IRS" - there is actually a good week?!!
"US running short on clowns" - of course we are! All the clowns escaped to DC!
And, finally, a bank in Italy has a vault capable of holding 440,000 heads of Parmesan - I love Italians.
Coffee this morning in my stripped glass from Target.

No comments: