The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, June 03, 2021

KIDS ARE FUNNY

Beloved Niece: "Papi, I want to tell you a secret! There was a man and a woman in the elevator, and they did this (showing a pucker)". "Yes, sweetness, they were kissing each other." "Do they want to get married?"

August 15, 2011

I, to Beloved Nephew: "do you know that I love your nose?" "You love every part of me, Papi! You know how I know? Because you love me!"

August 14, 2011

Beloved Nephew is spending too much time in my company:

"Serenity now! This is not your light, Mister! You are not the mater of the road!" But the last one is all his beautiful sweetness: "Hashem is the Master of the road!"

August 11, 2011




No comments: