The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, May 15, 2022

MY UNHUMBLE AND UNPOPULAR OPINION ON UKRAINE

 Dear Ukrainian Patriots, 


  1. If you are naturalized citizens of the USA and you live here, America is your homeland; if you disagree with this, you are more than welcome to go to Ukraine and fight - there is no iron curtain holding you here.

  2. I completely understand the desire to fly Ukrainian flags at times like these; however, if you decide to fly it without the American flags, please see above.

  3. The Naturalization Oath begins with “I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen”. We have had “the most secure” elections, which ended up installing a senile old poppet in the White House, resulting in the most hostile Executive branch in the modern history.  Our economy is on the brink of collapse, our border is wide open, we have political prisoners (about whom almost nobody is talking), our Constitutional rights are eroding as we speak, and now we have BABY FOOD SHORTAGE!   Somehow, I see no concern about any of that - why?!  

  4. For those of you who are Jews - Israel is experiencing another wave of constant terror, yet I still see more concern about Ukraine. Again, why?!

  5. Ukraine repeatedly votes against Israel in the UN; why should Israel help them (aside from being perennial morons, and practicing kindness towards everyone)?

  6. I see that the most independent minded among you somehow found a way to blame President Trump, conservatives, and the right wing in general for Putin’s invasion.  May I remind you that it was President Trump who kept in check every single tyrant and despot, including Putin?  If you are so smart and open-minded, can you stop watching CNN for one minute and explain to me your train of thought?

  7. I also enjoy watching ad hominem attacks on Marjorie Taylor Greene and the other members of Congress who refuse to automatically send our non-existent money to Ukraine; why are they attacked for doing their jobs, ergo - protecting the interests of American citizens?!



No comments: