The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, April 11, 2008

GREAT AD

Here is the job ad I have found on Monster. I am posting it verbatim, so you could really enjoy.

Jr Fit Model/Admin Asst

Leading NYC ladies knit & swtr importer seeks full time female fit model to also act as administrative assistant to head juniors designer. Candidates must have the following measurements:
Bust 35"
Waist 27"
Low Hip 37"
Bra Size 34B
Height 5'7"

3 comments:

SubWife said...

Think I should apply?

Barb Chansky said...

I do not think you would like the salary offered, otherwise, of course you should apply!

Moish said...

hmmm.... i might be there in the bust...