The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, April 11, 2008

A LITTLE EXPLANATION

To my loyal readers (all four of you): it is a well-known fact that I am not exactly the most computer savvy person there is. Youtube sensed it almost immediately, and, for whatever reason, it takes about 48 hours for the Youtube files to appear on my blog. Meanwhile, I usually start another entry, which I do not necessarily finish right away, so, when it finally appears, it may appear under the Youtube file. Basically, if you feel like reading my ravings, feel free to periodically check the under the music.

Thanks for reading!

Barb

No comments: