The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, February 22, 2010

BELOVED NEPHEW SHINES AGAIN

Few More Unrelated Episodes


While playing with snow in the driveway, observed “friendly” neighbor running out of her house in just a skirt and a T-shirt. “Where is your jacket?” – not just as an inquiry, but a question an exasperated adult would ask a silly child.


While preparing to depart for the park, I asked him to pick up his toys. Unfortunately, my mind was a total blank, and I could not remember the English word for shovel. So, my request came out as “please pick up this, whatever you call it”; “shovel” – was the helpful response.


After being reminded for the umpteenth time that his beloved baby sister is not a toy, and therefore could not be pocked in the eye, he responded “I counting her eyebrows”.

3 comments:

SubWife said...

I LOVED eyebrows comment! LOL!!! Very smart boy.

Sally Hazel said...

Yea, I'm chuckling @ the eyebrow counting every time I remember the incedent

Ookamikun said...

ROFLMAO!