The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, October 25, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - OCTOBER 23

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather is getting into October mode, but still pleasant enough.
Kitties are on the sleepy side again, although in the morning there was another flurry of activity. Sniffles was in a fighting mood, and George was loudly complaining under the door while I was in the shower. Now he is snoozing on my bed, and Sniff is in the big closet.
Yesterday I was complimented on my "terrific Russian" - phooey!
Kanye proposed with a 15-karat ring worth 2.5 million greenbacks - I think we can safely assume that this particular diamond is way beyond "tastefully large".
A new study points out that the oldest kids perform better in school not because they are smarter, but because "their parents are tougher on them" - duh! I would have told it to you for free.
"Taylor Swift goes brunette for movie roll" - it's just a wig, but she still looks strange in it.
"How Miley Saved Career" - prostituting herself to save her career? Where are the blankety blank blank self-proclaimed defenders of women's rights when you need them?
"Why (Melissa) McCarthy were on oversize coat on mag cover" - I really don't give a flying banana.
An art thief is planning to sue a Dutch museum for "making a heist too easy" - OK, now I have heard everything.
The Capitol Building needs repairs to the tune of 59.6 million UDSs! I totally support preserving the national monuments, but can we please deduct this from the salaries of the stuffed up popinjays that occupy it?
No glaring news about Bieber - cause for concern?
Coffee this morning in my Aruba mug.

No comments: