The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - NOVEMBER 25

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! The weather took a completely arctic turn - not only can't I wear flippies, but I had to dig out my socks!
Kitties are not enjoying the weather either - Sniff keeps alternating between the pipe in the kitchen and the one in the bathroom, and George likes to hug a throw that I crochet ones.
Last week I had to shelve a thin biography of Dr. Blackwell next to over-abundance of books about Bieber - sad, that. How many girls who think that Bieber is the height of cool know about Dr. Blackwell?
And speaking of sad things - currently trending at #3 is George Stephanopolus, because he interviewed our sorry excuse of a Secretary of State. You know something - I prefer to hear about Bieber, after all.
There is also a whole discussion about "dazzling" outfits at the American Music Awards. Aguilera showed up in "low cut dress with strategic cutouts" - very original of her.
Miley Cyrus did something "bizarre and sexy" at those Awards - again, very, very original.
Gaga, of course, "upstaged" Miley at the AMA - what else is new?
"Delicious Thanksgiving sides without guild" - the word "guilt" should never, ever, ever, never be attached to anything related to food, especially holiday food!
Singles hate the question "why aren't you married yet" - duh!!! You just found out that one?!!
The rest is about football, so, as usual, no comment.
Coffee this morning in my Aruba mug - would dearly love to be there right now.

No comments: