The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, December 16, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - DECEMBER 12

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather remains cold - still no flippies. Felines, however, adjusted a bit to the cold and are much more active. Sniff did his tail-puffing routine, and George did his treat-demanding routine.
The crazy upstairs is strangely quite; however, the new crazy did her screaming and cursing outside.
Both FB and Linkedin keep offering me to get connected to a bunch of people that I am desperately trying to avoid in real life; why would I want to connect with them in cyberspace?
Currently trending at #1 is Jenny McCarthy - because, according to someone named Julie Chen, Jenny "is not good for the View". Really?! I think she fits perfectly there, together with all the other uneducated and uninformed harpies. What really gets me going is seeing her books in Family and Childcare section - because I am old enough to remember her other book, with completely different cover, which would not be appropriate anywhere near children.
Trending at #10 are cashmere sweaters - very, very important subject, boys and girls, what can I say.
Kim Kardashian claims that she has "mixed feelings" about her latest bikini cover shot because she is so "critical" of herself - lady, please. You look even less smart once your mouth opens.
"Oprah and 'The Butler' got snubbed by the Globes" - by heart bleeds borsch.
Sriracha shortage continues - this is beginning to remind me of my childhood.
"Seattle police uncover stolen wine stash" - 2,500 bottles worth more than $650,000 were recovered. Who was robbed to begin with - Frasier Crane?
Kevin Federline is expecting his 6th child - where are social services when you need them?
"Justin Bieber May Face Interpol Arrest" - OK, let's not get overly dramatic here.
And, finally, Kate "recycled" yet another dress - listen, even Princesses have to stick to some kind of a budget (unlike, of course, our embarrassment of the First Lady).
Coffee this morning in my Disney Mini Bean Bag Plush mug with Mickey and Friends.

No comments: