The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, December 05, 2013


Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! Happy Eight Day of Chanukah! Ladies, I hope this Rosh Chodesh was very nice, and hubbies remembered it as well 
It's dreary outside, but still pretty warm for December. 
Sniff did not overturn his bowl this morning - he just stirred the contents around, and then decided to have breakfast. George was so hungry for chicken that he continued eating despite all the noises that usually spook him.
The crazy upstairs is up to her usual stuff, plus she added some kind of on again, off again banging to her repertoire.
According to Men's Health, 85% of men admitted to ogling women in the gym - I guess the other 15% are either not honest or are batting for the other team, so to speak.
Currently trending at #9 is little black dress - probably because it's a popular item on the shopping list; definitely top page news.
A new initiative in Amsterdam that offers alcoholics beer in lieu of payment for cleaning the streets is gaining popularity - may we take a page from the same book and start paying politicians in manure?
Our Dear Leader is not allowed to use an Iphone for "security reasons" and is stuck with Blackberry - aw, poor Hussein!
Krispy Krems are the top donuts of this year - well done! Could you please come to NY already?!!!
A color called "radiant orchid" will the be the color of the year for 2014 - did you hear that, Building Management? Start stacking up on it - and maybe re-paint the hallway?
New trend in bathroom appliances - vitamin C shower filters. Building Management, get to work!
"Jessica Simpson looks to hot to handle" - so don't handle! She is not your wife anyway.
"Justin Bieber's video vixen claims Selena Gomez dissed her" - oh, get a life, lady. Why would you care about Selena, or get mixed up with Bieber anyway?!
And, finally, there is a whole discussion about the history of the tiara that Kate wore recently - fascinating, that one.
Coffee this morning in my Harry Potter mug - the new version.

No comments: