The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, January 23, 2015

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! The weather is pretty decent for a January Day - but the big storm is expected to hit our cost, because, you know, global warming and stuffs.
George refuses to eat turkey now - tuna is still OK. Sniff re-discovered my bed last night, but this morning he decided to relocate to his favorite radiator.
This morning I decided to balance my checkbook and pay my bills before coffee and brunch - I wonder if straight jackets come in lavender, my favorite color.
Crazy upstairs did a short version of her routine today - I wonder if she is OK.


Currently trending at #1 is Jon Gosselin - because he "scores DJ gig". Wow, who knew the dude was so multitalented!
Trending at #2 is Kendall Jenner - because she "shows off some serious leg". Oh, come on! Since when are we so Victorian-minded as to swoon over some girl's legs? Plus, hers look pretty good, but I have seen better on the subway - and those were not airbrushed and/or photoshopped.
Trending at #3 is Kerry Washington - because she "could only trust" Louboutin's shoes when she was pregnant. Nice to know that those shoes are so "balanced" - will have to speak to the management about adding a book about Louboutin heels to our pregnancy section.
Katy Perry, on the other hand, went to the LA Fashion Awards in all pink outfit that included bubblegum pink Adidas' classic Duramo slides - OK, if a celebrity shows up in flip flops anywhere, I can sue for copyright infringement.
Here is another interesting tidbit - according to the study conducted by the University of Pennsylvania, "an individual’s Twitter behavior is a better predictor of coronary heart-disease than “smoking, diabetes, income and education — combined.” Wow, I am speechless!


Coffee this morning in my Get A Grip mug.

No comments: