The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - MAY 12

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Wishing all of you a fantastic week! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! Ladies, I know that it's just a couple of days before the Shavuot, but try to enjoy today  
George definitely likes the only window with unbroken blinds and is slowly working on a nice cat shaped hole. Sniffles was waiting for me as I left the shower, but I can't figure out if he missed me, or his hanging out spot, or if he was just hungry.
Jeff Mauro was making some kind of mouth-watering sandwiches; he also made a nice point - southern cooking is a lot like Italian: family enjoying each other and overeating together  I think we can include Jews in this mix as well.
Prince Harry is trending at #4: he sang Happy Birthday to the Olympian Missy Franklin - whatever their faults, these two (Will and Harry) are shaping to be way better than their psychotic parents.
Trending at #7: West Wing evacuated because of an overheated transformer - I guess the amount of hot air produced by this administration was too much for the poor transformer.
Hugh Hefner released an "unusual" family photo - the whole concept of family photo as it relates to Hefner is in itself an oxymoron.
"New Study: Americans dislike Justin Bieber" - could have fooled me.
Kate Middleton "recycled" her polka dot dress from HP exhibit to wear to a friend's wedding - isn't recycling a good thing? Plus, she looked good in that dress. Also, breaking news! Her due date is July 13 - nice to know when to run for the cover.
No coffee yet, but it looks like it would be drank from striped Target glass. 

No comments: