The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, May 13, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - MAY 13

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! It's sunny and cool - but, as I said before, if it's not triple H or torrential rains, me happy!
Sniff decided to always wait by the bathroom door if I am inside; George continues his unobtrusive work of making a nice cat-sized hole by the window he now prefers. Sniff is also sulking due to his epic loss yesterday.
Today is International Hummus Day - rejoice, oh lovers of chick peas! Marc Summers was talking about ice cream, Paula Dean was making dolce de leche pie, and Ina was talking about cookies - yes!
Dan Brown's new book, Inferno, is due to be released tomorrow - I bet you my Barbie collection that whatever religious group he would trash and insult with this one, it would not be muslims. On the other hand, it made millions of his uneducated fans to look up Dante - a novel experience for most of them, I am sure.
Beyonce's daddy is trending at #3 as he owes IRS over 1.2 mil in back taxes from managing his darling daughter's talent - I wonder who and when is actually going to pay that.
A die-hard fan of the Chicago Blackhawks went into premature labor during the game, but refused to leave till the very end - a novel way to induce labor and to survive it. 

Lamborghini unveiled a new car in honor of its 50th birthday; it's a one-seater called "Egoista". The car is made " for one person only, to allow them to have fun and express their personality to the maximum". I am sure that the line of men affected with middle-age crisis is out the door in every single Lamborghini shop.
Hollywood Life dedicated a whole article to Khloe Kardashain's long red nails - no, thank you, I don't want her mani secrets.
Selena Gomez squashed the rumors of her and Biebs getting back together by claiming that she is available for an ice cream date - why specifically ice cream?
Prince Harry spent a day at Arlington National Cemetery and at Walter Reed hospital - I like this guy more and more. No news on his sister-in-law.
Coffee this morning in my Get A Grip mug that my sis brought for me.

No comments: