The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JULY 14

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Hope this will be a great week for all of you! The weather is, once again, triple H - eff it!
George spent most of the night on my bed and kept trying to groom me - my repeated assurances that I am not a cat did not work. Also, I think that he is a glutton for punishment, because he mainly sleeps by my feet and, I am sure, gets kicked plenty while I am sleeping. Sniff finally proved to be a decent hunter last night. Right now both of them are sleeping in their designated spots in my room.
The morning on TV started with about 3 infomercials from Guthy Renker, and then moved on to about 5 or 6 infomercials for different juicers - which was still more interesting than Meet The Nation with Reid vs. McConnell.
Yesterday Dad was burning to write a letter to NYPD informing them that their traffic division is comprised of people who are either dumb or blind or both (as he got ticketed for not having his registration displayed on his car, when, in fact, the registration was displayed in almost comically huge size right on his windshield) - we wisely disabused him of this notion.
Guess what's trending at #1 right now? Donnie Wahlberg - because he is dating Jenny McCarthy! Nice to know that so many people have their priorities straight!
Trending at #2 - Tara Reid; right after a bunch of her images (all of them half-naked), there is a great piece of news confirming that "she is up for a 'Sharknado' sequel" - again, great to know!
Miley Cyrus made fashion news - she went to Trader Joe's wearing what I can only describe as half-naked dress made of dollar bills. Thanks for trying to ruin my fave store, Miley!
Beyonce "honored" Trayvon Martin during her concert in Nashville - confirming, once again, that not only is she a racist, but that any "white" person who supports her in any way is a self-hating masochist.
Halle Berry finally got married after only about 2 years of dating and being engaged - Mazal Tov!
"Justin and Selena are back together and more in love than ever" - spare me, please!
And, finally, Kate's official due date passed with no baby so far. She went to her family's home supposedly to avoid the head in London - good luck, Kate!
Coffee this morning in my Harry Potter mug (the newer version).

No comments: