The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JULY 22

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! The heat wave is officially over, and the temperatures are only in the 80s! Hurray - let's get our gloves and scarves out!
George loves to be petted on my bed, and he has a sixth sense when it comes to knowing when I am going to sleep - the minute I climb in bed, he materializes from whatever corner of the apartment he was in. Yesterday he just heard me utter "going to sleep" and immediately jumped on my bed! He was also extra vocal yesterday, so he was given a portion of catnip, which he is still licking off the windowsill today.
Marc Summers was talking about America's best deep fried foods - I guess partigenosse Michelle has bigger fish to fry (pun not intended) than to police the FoodNetwork anymore. And Ina is making a delicious-looking garlic bread.
Kelly Osbourne shows her new engagement ring in a "unique" way - she "flashed" it after father-daughter manicure session - um, yuk and barf is all I can say!
Belgium crowned a new king - could we get some free chocolates n honor of that one?
Selena Gomez turns 21 - congrats! Now when you can get drunk legally, you would at least have some kind of excuse for idiocy! She also "opened up" about Bieber, telling that dating that human wonder left her "way stressed out" - no joke, Selena!
Bruce Willis is currently trending at #7 because he recently claimed that his wife does not mind him kissing other women for work - seriously?!!! Why would you marry an actor if you minded him kissing actresses while filming, for effs sake?!
Kate finally went into labor, and the crowds went from simply crazy to crazy wild - good luck, Kate!
Coffee this morning in my San Fran latte mug.

No comments: