The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, July 19, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JULY 18

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! Triple H again, bloody NY summer! Which does not stop the crazy upstairs from her usual stuff.
Feline companions are sleeping for a change; only this time Sniff is on my bed, and George in the other room on top of some random box.
Anne made cauliflower ragu and claimed that in her meal that was starch - I love cauliflower, but how in blazes could you call it starch?
Iphone 5 is currently trending at #4, but as I am not an apple aficionado, I got no comments on that one.
Miley Cyrus claims that her haircut changed her life - wow! That's all you got to do to change your life?! Got to get to my hairdresser in a big hurry!
Bieber posted a picture of his tattoo - he got his mother's eye tattooed on his arm, claiming that his mother is always watching. That's what the idiotic behavior is all about?
A Taliban commander whose unit was responsible for shooting Malala Yousafzai send her a letter expressing some kind of regret and asking her to come back home and "use her pen for islam" - you really got to love those dudes! If they are not threatening your life and your country, they are definitely good for a laugh.
Here is another laugh - Biden "hints" at the possibility of running in 2016! Just digest this one, peeps.
And, finally, Kate's sister Pippa gave her a pair of shoes perfect for chasing after a baby - interesting gift.
Coffee this morning in my personalized mug from Hershey Park that my friend gave me.

No comments: