The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, August 19, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - AUGUST 19

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! The weather is still a bit iffy, but still not bad for August. There is something extremely hilarious in waking up to Sniff giving me his "master race" stare from the cat house - where is is currently snoozing once again. George did his usual song and dance in the morning, and is now sleeping on my bed.
Today is National Hot and Spicy Day - trying to figure out what to cook for dinner in celebration of it.
Joke of the day - Mark Zuckerberg's FB page was hacked! It that is not profoundly ironic, I don't know what is.
Trending at #1 is Peter Facinelli - it took me about 5 minutes to figure out why; the best I can guess is that he managed to unload the house that he and former wife Jennie Garth shared while married. Why is that #1 is anyone's guess.
"Mexico heads back to school with flawed textbooks" - did Jimmy Carter establish a Department of Education there as well?
"Celebrity Twitter Feuds" - showing your lack of class and education in 140 characters or less.
Park Slope, Brooklyn, is #1 among the 5 best big city neighborhoods - what the heck were they smoking when they compiled that list?!!
"Why are politicians allowed to lie" - here is another piece of journalistic genius obviously written after a night of hard partying.
And Will confessed that he changed Georgie's very first diaper - I wonder if it was a poopy one.
Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: