The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - AUGUST 14

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather is simply fantastic! Of course, Sniff wanted to enjoy it to the fullest - he ran around like crazy, fluffed his tail, knocked down the magnets from the fridge, and, of course, attempted to attack the old coot. Thankfully, the attack did not last long, as his battle wounds are finally healing. I also told him off as got 2 new pairs of flippies that are currently hanging in a bag, hiding from him - to which he responded with a disdainful look that told something like "puny human, I don't care!"
Ina was making humus; one of the ingredients was Tabasco - sometimes Westerners make me laugh (even though I am a Westerner myself, for all intents and purposes).
Currently trending at #1: Khloe and Lamar - "divorce rumors continue following mistress testimony"; something new and original for this family, for sure.
Trending at #3: Bethenny Frankel, who was, of course, talking about her recent divorce - why? As a cautionary tale? Or just to get some stuff off her chest on the national TV?
Trending at #5: Downton Abbey - all because the photo of the cast for Season 4 "was unveiled"! I am not a fan, but, girls, run to see it!!!
Trending at #6: Mila Kunis - "Sexiest Woman Alive Turns 30"! Gee, I don't remember such fanfare when I turned 30, but, then, nobody ever proclaimed me the sexiest woman alive, so, I sort of get it. Of course, I have no idea about as to who, when, and how decides as to which woman would be crowned with that title. Another mystery that won't be solved soon.
Kevin Federline's nuptials are still very much on everyone's mind - my question again is: why?!!
Keri Russell confessed that she works out in her closet because that's the only place she could be herself - oh, come on, lady! Even I dance in my living room! Although, come to think of it, her closet is probably the size of my living room....
Out of 10 "best coffee cities in America" NY came up at #9, while Seattle holds the top spot - give me a break! Here you can get a great cup of Joe basically any time of day or night, while in Seattle we could not do that at 9 pm on Motzei Shabat! NY rules!
And, finally, Will made his first public speech after becoming a dad. In it he claimed that taking care of baby is way harder than flying search and rescue missions (duh!), and he also said that Georgie "got a good pair of lungs on him". When asked if his son had hair, Will joked that the baby had more hair than him.
Coffee this morning in my Boston mug.

No comments: