The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - AUGUST 25

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Wishing all of you a great week! The weather rocks today! Sniff spent another night in the cat house, spent a whole morning giving stink eye to me and Baby Bro in turn, and is now warming up my Barbies - particularly the Van Gogh one. George complaint just a tiny bit, then climbed on my bed, took a bath, and is now peacefully sleeping.
August is Read a Romance Month - well, my whole year is August, but I guess I have to redouble my efforts for the remaining week.
Drew Barrymore was floating in the news last night - because she was shopping with her BFF Diaz in Hamptons, and held a door for her. Man, oh man, what an Earth-shattering piece of news!
Speaking of travel - it looks like we have around 9 gardens right here, in USA, including one right here in the Bronx, that are just as wonderful as anything you would see in Europe! Wow! What a surprise!
Shocking new study revealed that single guys wash their bedding only four times a year! Gee, they needed the study for this?!!
Patrick Dempsey just started trending at #3 - because he bought into some kind of coffee company, then quarreled with his partner, and is now in the news because the partnership was finally dissolved to mutual satisfaction. Heck, don't remember that whole brouhaha at all - probably because I really, really, really don't give a flying banana about McDreamy.
"6 Things You've Been Cleaning Wrong" - you are welcome to come to my house and clean them right, or kindly hold your peace.
Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashain are "gym buddies" - aw, how sweet! Be still, my heart!
After Bieber got his then famous hair cut in 2011, he, apparently, gave it to Ellen DeGeneres, who sold it on e-bay for $40,668! For some reason, the name of the psychiatric institution is missing from this story.
And, finally, according to People Magazine, "Prince George has already mastered the job's two main duties: (1) getting bigger; and (2) thoroughly exhausting his parents." - what a bloody profound statement!
Coffee this morning in my white glass from Target.

No comments: