The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - AUGUST 5

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! The weather rocks and does not feel like August at all! There is some kind of strange drilling going on outside my windows. Both cats spent at least half the night on my bed - and both by my feet. I guess they enjoy being constantly kicked. George is sleeping on my bed again. Sniff slept on the suitcase, did his banshee routine, and is now snuggling with Baby Bro. His battle wounds are almost healed - all bets are off on when they will re-open again.
John Cusack is currently trending at #1 - in his new movie he is playing a serial killer who uses S&M in his killing rituals (which, apparently, angered S&M aficionados). As long as he keeps away from politics, I don't care whom and where he is playing.
Tiffani Thiessen is trending at #2. When I tried to find out why, aside from a bunch of her pictures, I got this funny tidbit: "Tiffani Thiessen tops morning headlines for no apparent reason." Wow!
Lindsay Lohan was interviewed by Oprah - I honestly despise Oprah more. Lohan is just a crazy addict as opposed to Oprah who is a very sober jackassess and Hussein supporter.
"Big Change Coming to FB" - oh, not again! What is it, change #25 or so?
"Fergie's Sassy Maternity Style" - it looks like she decided to squeeze into a pair of leather pants. Lady, wait for the kid to join you, and then wear leather.
A nice town of Dorcet, Minnesota, last year elected a 3-year old to be their mayor, and this year they re-elected him. I hereby nominate Neffie Pooh for a mayor of NY!
"How to be happily married with children" - wow, somebody actually put out a manual on this one?
"Kendall Jenner's on-camera meltdown" - I don't even want to know the details.
"For comics, the joke is on Obama now" - too little too late.
"Justin Bieber's visit to Southampton club ends in a fight" - serves them right; club management didn't know not to admit that punk?
And, finally, Will officially signed his son't birth certificate about 3 days ago; the said certificate lists parents' jobs as "Prince" and "Princess" - grins.
Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: