The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - April 2, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! It is a whole 44 degrees outside! Almost swimsuit weather! 
Sniff decided that sleeping in the middle of my bed is fun and worth being kicked repeatedly. I, on the other hand, have to sleep diagonally as he also hugs my blanket. George continues to hunt on my window.
Yesterday a pair of unshot aging hippies politely asked me for Jane Fonda's new book - really hope my face said all I could not say. On the other hand, some enterprising soul decided to make a whole picture book out of Kipling's poem If - so now we have another very un-PC book in that section.
Currently trending at # 7 is Rosie O'Donnell - because she is going to get an honorary Tony award. Poor Rosie - not even a real Tony!
According to Emma Watson, "fashion industry is 'dangerously' unhealthy" - well, duh! What a profound and original statement!
Meanwhile, in rural Brazil there is a wild hunt for "a new Giselle" - one is enough, thank you very much!
"Trump rallies against gun control in New York" - thank you, Donald! Once in a blue moon you still tend to be useful.
"Justin Bieber DUI case on brink of plea deal" - oh, what a relieve!
And, finally, Kate was "spotted" buying baby clothes for Georgie at the Gap - Kate, their quality if not what is used to be, unfortunately.
Coffee this morning in my personalized mug from Hershey.

No comments: