The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - May 6, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! The weather continues to be almost appropriate for May - enjoying all we can get. 
George decided that once the cat house is his, he can safely snooze on my bed. Sniff was guarding 8 boxes of my romances, and my attempt to pet him was greeted with an attempt to bite me and a nice hiss.
The crazy upstairs is...well, she is.
The fact that it is the beginning of the month made me realize that once again I missed my Godiva freebies.
Some kind of a new chick on the FoodNetwork is claiming that after you tried the fries with aioli, you will forget ketchup - well, duh!
Why am I getting personal e-mails from Rand Paul?
Just found out yesterday that our dear parteigenosse Michelle was here, in New York, cutting the ribbon at the Met - have to give myself time to avoid the Met before the stench disappears a bit.
Taylor Swift almost lost her gown for that Met Gala to her her cat's claws - damn! And here I thought that Sniffles was a menace for destroying my Disney sheets.
Trending at #8 is Kendall Jenner - because she "documented her first Met Gala on Instagram". Longer wait to visit the Met, although little slime left by Kendall and her attempts to oversexualize herself is nothing compared to our pathetic excuse of a First Lady.
Brad Pitt is trending at #7 - because he and Angelina "will re-unite on the big screen". Well, at least they can't cheat on anyone this time.
Angry Birds are trending at #9 - because their creator "developed preschool program to promote learning through fun". The best program to promote learning is reading - and, yes, it's loads of fun!
Once again, America is one of the worst countries to be a mother in - unless, of course, you are an illegal alien (which fact was, of course, removed from the study).
Seth Rogen "is not a Belieber" - my respect for him just grew!
Coffee this morning in my Harry Potter mug - the new version.

No comments: