The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - April 27, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! The weather is just a tad strange - continued difference of 20 degrees between day and night, plus the constant threat of torrential rain and thunder - yippee. 
Happy Belated Birthday to our mom and Baby Bro! And thank you, Skype, for reminding me about my brother's, by the way - because I was so in danger of forgetting it otherwise.
There is a new potential bestseller in the market - Alicia Silverstone wrote about being a "Kind Mama", which masterpiece proved irrevocably that it's unkind to children to allow nutjobs to procreate.
Meanwhile, on the local front, our building swine made it impossible not only to go into the incinerator room, but to close the doors as well. And a few days ago someone was cooking a broth from bones one can only assume were in deep freeze since the Bush Senior Administration.
George Clooney is engaged!!! Wow! After all his explanations of why he never wants to get married! Will just have to wait and see how long this spectacle is going to last.
Currently trending at # 2 is Grumpy Cat - because she appeared on the American Idol. Color me biased, but I think she was the best looking of all the judges.
Trending at # 7 is Channing Tatum - because it's his 34th birthday. Well, considering that 34 is not a special number, I assume number 7 is OK to mention the birthday of the sexiest man alive..
"Jennifer Lopez celebrates curves on song" - considering that hers aren't all that real, I am really not all that impressed.
"Big surge in Americans renouncing their citizenship" - please, the more the merrier! Hopefully, every single liberal to follow.
"Kate Upton displays figure as she models for lingerie" - how, um, profound!
Coffee this morning in cute cup with lavender that my mom gave me for Micheloach Manot this year.

No comments: