The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, September 12, 2008

A COMMENT THAT TOUCHED ME

I usually enjoy reading comments from my readers. The rub is, I know who left the comment, since most of my readers, with rare exceptions, are my friends. As a matter of fact, exchanging blog comments is our way of socializing within our crazy busy hectic lives.

Lo and behold, on one of my posts dedicated to 9/11, I got a comment from Whitney in Twin Cities that touched me more I can possibly explain.

Dear Whitney! Thank you for your kind words! And you gave me a great idea: below is the link to the Flight 93 petition protesting their travesty of a design; I will start posting the petitions that I think are worthwhile. G-d bless you and your family! G-d bless America and American people!

http://www.petitiononline.com/NOCRSCNT/petition.html





No comments: