The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

MORNING UPDATE, June 8, 2015

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! The weather is a bit strange, but breathable - and that's all I am asking of it, honestly! Cats demolished another can of tuna, had another fight, and are now sunning themselves.

The crazy upstairs is silent.

Currently trending at #9 are Father's Day gift - why not at #1?
"Starbucks celebrates Frappuccino's 20th birthday" - I officially feel old.
"How Beyoncé maintains her 'bootylicious' body" - aside from usual nonsense about diet and exercise offered to women this time, why is nobody offended by the word "bootylicious" itself?
"Personal side of Clinton" - here is a topic for a horror movie.
"Improved sales of whole-milk yogurts suggest a growing preference for minimally processed dairy products, experts say" - wow! My opinion is vindicated - again!
"Most underrated honeymoon destination" - as it's in Turkey, I sort of see why it's "underrated".
"Christie would crack down on pot as President" - great platform, Governor! You got my vote only under extreme duress!
"J. Lo. ditches 'nude' for new" - is it her attempt to counteract "my ass was too hot for Morocco" statement?
"Ariana Grande's Necessary Call For Feminism and Sisterhood" - predictably, she quotes Gloria Steinem, but mentions nothing about women being able to defend themselves.

"$20 bottled water is so popular it's sold out" - world never runs out of suckers.

Coffee this morning in my US Virgin Islands mug, aka "get a grip".

No comments: