The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, July 07, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, USA!

Happy Independence Day! Happy Birthday to my beautiful country!

The only country in the world that claims me as it's citizen, even though I was not born here. A country that gave me refuge, gave me the chance to discover my identity and my purpose in life, and where I can pray on public transportation in peace. A country where poor people are fat, have microwave ovens, and drive cars. A country full of G-d's beauty. A country first settled by people who came here with one purpose in mind: to worship the Creator in the best way they saw fit, and whose grandchildren proclaimed that all men "are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Happy Birthday, America! G-d bless you!

No comments: