The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, June 02, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 2

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Happy June! The weather is in triple H again - me, Georgie, and Sniff not happy about it. George was extra demanding yesterday, and kept biting me after being petted - although according to Baby Bro that's their way of showing love and attention as well (they attempt to groom you). And speaking of feline love - Sniff was extra attentive and snuggly as well - which Baby Bro suspects is his PR campaign of proving to us that he really is a fantastic pet, and he takes me on even weeks, and him on alternate ones.
The Best Thing I Ever Made had a meat-lovers segment on - yum! Also, Channel 9 is showing the Salute to Israel Parade, which reminds me of not one, but two instances of not so youthful folly when I volunteered to this event.
Dr. Ruth was a sniper and fought in Israeli War of Independence - I would never look at her in the same way!
Saturday was the "worst day" of Tiger's career - and here I thought it was the day he was playing with comrade Barry Hussein; go figure.
Channing Tatum's first baby was born on Thursday - fans sit in anticipation of sex and name announcements.
Trending at #6: Kanye baby shower - both Kanye's and Kardashian families are expected to attend this blessed event, and my head does not even want to imagine it.
Selena Gomez had a nice day of shopping yesterday minus Justin Bieber - aw, the fans of Jelena suffered another setback!
Speaking of Bieber: his former pet monkey got a new home at a wildlife park in Germany - I guess the attendance there would be high for at least a little while.
And, finally, Kate is scheduled to participate in a ship naming a month before her baby is due - and people in the know are waiting with baited breath to see what she is going to wear.
Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: