The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, June 06, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 6

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather is still rocking! George is back in his Amazon box; Sniff came in to snuggle this morning. People usually stare at my feet because I am wearing flippies in 40 degree weather, but now they are staring at the weird design, which is the result of Sniff's nibbling - thanks, kitty! Also, Baby Bro and I had a slight disagreement regarding George's full name: according to me, he is George Hamilton Borukhov; according to Baby Bro, he is either George Borukhov (as per vet's records), or he is George Ffuffikin Hamilton - I guess the decision of the judges is final, as he (George) is officially my roommate's kitty.
Emma Watson "debuts a new hair style at the movie premier" - translation: her hair is now shoulder-length.
Trending at #3: Drunk governor - Massachusetts governor admits to getting drunk after the marathon bombings. Brilliant signs of a true leader - not only being a wuss, but proudly admitting it!
Jennifer Aniston "recycled" a dress - number one - isn't recycling good? Number two - give her a break; whatever she is guilty of, I am sure that being married to Brad Pitt goes a long way towards redemption.
A woman in Duluth got horrible back pain, which resulted in a baby on the next day - she claims she had no idea she was pregnant whatsoever; plus, her hubby had a vasectomy - I guess somebody somewhere has some splainin to do, beginning with the doctor who performed that said vasectomy.
"Steal Style Ideas from Celebrities Kitchens" - thanks, but no thanks.
Daniel Radcliffe would like to have children - good luck, dude!
Justin Bieber is planing a trip to space - I thought he already came from there.
Coffee this morning in my San Fran latte mug - which reminds me: Central Park is beginning to look like The City By The Bay - too many men holding hands (yuk and barf).

No comments: