The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, June 14, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 14

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! Happy Flag Day and Happy Birthday to US Armed Forces!
People complain about the weather, but to me - no triple H, no torrential rain, no need for a/c - me very happy! The crazy upstairs is doing her usual deeds. My roommate decided to enjoy a decadent lifestyle and is now blasting music in the shower.
Sniff was not happy about the closed bathroom door - or the music, for that matter; but then Sniff rarely looks happy. Baby Bro had an idea to create inspirational posters with that animal with a caption "Mr. Sniffles does not approve!" George, on the other hand, came in to snuggle last night and decided to groom me again in the cat style - the fact that I am not a cat did not penetrate his feline brain.
Alton Browne was talking about soft pretzels - and I immediately pictured him with a nice home-made pretzel and a big shot gun. Ina is making French onion soup and chocolate mousse with whipped cream - yum!
Sandra Bullock is trending at #2 right now because she showed up at the premier of her new movie in a backless dress that showed off her bra - as if she is the only one who flashes her unmentionables!
More from the news of fashion: "J Lo rocks curve-hugging dress" - no danger of her ever rocking her brains.
And yet more from the news of fashion: Miley Cyrus stepped out in "hybrid" denim and sweatpants - at least this is not permanent, like a tat.
"Who Is Kate Upton Kissing?" - as long as it's not me, I really don't care.
Mariah Carey is a huge fan of "The Game of Thrones" - my friends who are the fans (you know who you are) - welcome a new member to your club!
Jennifer Aniston recently remodeled her house and the back yard, but kept the chicken coop that was there when she purchased the house - I wonder if she feeds those chickens herself. Now that would be a photo op!
"Selena Gomez Is Done with Justin Bieber After Miley Cyrus Flirt Fest" - well, duh! I guess Jelena is well and truly dead.
Coffee this morning in my Coffee Bean/Tea Leaf mug.

No comments: