The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 12

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather rocks! 
Happy 25th Anniversary to my family! Gd bless USA and the memory of Ronald Reagan!
And, now, to weightier matters.
Feline companions are enjoying the good weather - they are less sleepy and more aggressive. George also became more vocal (it that is possible) since he re-acquainted himself with wet food - the requests are frequent and very loud. Sniffles is much less demanding - at least in this area. For now they have divided the spheres of influence in Baby Bro's room: Sniff is on his bed, and George is in the huge Amazon box.
Godiva send me a reminder about upcoming Father's Day - they are obviously not that familiar with my dad and his personal taste in chocolate if they are seriously suggesting I buy some of their stuff for him.
Emma Watson "stole the show" in a low cut dress - spare me. If any female celebrity "steals the show" dressed like a Mormon or a lady from PB, that would be news; this is not.
Heidi Klum is currently trending at #3 because of her drunken argument with a boyfriend - already? I guess the bliss did not last that long.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer finally revealed the names of their twins after 10 months! Their poor fans! And here I thought that the few days it took for the Tatum's fans to find out about his baby were hard!
"Snooki's Most Elegant Look" - here is an oxymoron for you.
"Surprisingly useful things to do with vodka" - don't embarrass yourselves, people! You just figured those out?!! Russians have known it for centuries!
Justin Bieber was caught flirting with Miley Cyrus - I guess the Jelena is over once again. What would it be now? Melena? Cyber? Jumi? The possibilities are endless.
"Even the hermit who spent 27 years alone can't escape the Kardashians" - ouch!
Coffee this morning in my Aruba mug - in honor of the magnificent weather 

No comments: