The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, June 28, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 28

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! The weather is - well, whatever, it's summer, so I have to brace myself for the next 3 months. Thank The Good Lord for a/c!
The crazy upstairs is doing her crazy thing, which now includes schlepping furniture back and forth.
George woke me up this morning demanding to be petted, and is now sleeping on my bed. Sniff is in the cat house - he recently woke up from his nap, stretched, sent a few disdainful looks in my direction, and went back to sleep.
In honor of the Harry Potter's 15th Anniversary, Scholastic unveiled a new cover for the Prisoner of Azkaban - the series are fantastic and unique without any idiotic illustrations, especially The Prisoner, Scholastic!
Beyonce posted a bunch of pictures of her daughter, and the public is fascinated by baby's designer shoes - aw, how sweet and spittoon worthy!
Alyssa Milano is currently trending at #1 because she "Looks Amazing At Age 40 On The Cover Of Maxim" - great accomplished!
Sylvester Stallone is currently trending at #3 because he is teaming up with Arnold once again - and not to try and deprive us of our 2nd Amendment rights, mind you, but actually to do their primary job and collaborate on the new movie.
"Sandra Bullock flaunts surprising skill" - she is fluent in German. Usually, I would wonder if that was a slow news day so this one got a special headline, but I know that we have not been lacking for news in at least half a year, so, what gives?
Out of top ten US cities for car thefts, seven are located in sunny California - so, it's a land of fruits, nuts, and car thieves. My long-ago decision not to move there looks more and more appealing.
Coffee this morning in black glass from Target.

No comments: