The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - December 26

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather is a bit strange, meaning it's very normal for December in our fair city.
Baby Bro gave the crazy upstairs a run for her money, which resulted in both cats hiding in my room. George simply run under the papasan and was observing from there; Sniff, on the other hand, climbed in the cat house and gave everyone the usual dirty looks. Good for your, kitty - don't show your fear!
Goodreads recently congratulated me on reading a whopping seven books in 2013!!!
According to Men's Health, 49% of guys pretended to be napping in order to avoid household chores - really?!! I would say the number is closer to something like 89%.
Currently trending at #1 is someone called Kellie Pickler - no idea who she is, but as she is trending because she "serenaded the troops in Afghanistan", good for her!
Just as an fyi, I stand with Phil is trending at #3 and Duck Dynasty is at #4.
Turks and Caicos are trending at #9 - just looking through my window begs a question as to why not #1?
JWoww is pregnant and looking forward to a lot of play dates with Aunt Snooki - poor kids.
And Hollywood Life is inviting you to peruse two stylish coast that Kate wore over the holiday - one of them being another "recycle".
Coffee this morning in my Disney Bean Bag plush mug with Mickey and Friends.

No comments: