The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - December 25

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! It's bloody cold outside, so I am very happy about my day off, hence the ability to stay inside the whole day smile emoticon
Sniff is back to hugging his trusty bathroom pipe, and George is back in his huge Amazon box (minus the trophy mouse). Both of them are also diligently "working" on the new couch.
The crazy upstairs is busy again.
Matt Damon is gracing the cover of the latest issue of Men's Health, so I assume that he still did not chow down on his moccasins.
Currently trending at #1 is Woody Harrelson - because he claims that his company invented a kind of paper that saves trees. As long as is he not issued a government grant for that, or the government does not force anyone to buy this latest wonder, Woody is free to amuse himself as much as he wants.
Trending at #2 is Denzel Washington - because the rumors are flying of him playing Lex Luthor in the Batman vs. Superman movie. Political correctness continues to amuse.
Trending at #8 is Avril Lavigne - because she got a "makeunder" by Allure, and you can now see her "without her signature eye makeup". Gosh, I can't wait to see that!
Speaking of which, Rockettes were also willing to share their make up tips - run to get them before they change their minds!
"Moment that made Justin Bieber break down" - only one moment? Against all the headaches he has been giving for the past few years?
"Which Stars Made Santa's Naughty and Nice Lists" - wow! I did not know that celebrity reporters are in direct contact with St. Nick!
And, finally, Us Magazine can tell you all the details about Georgie's first Christmas.
Coffee this morning in my personalized WB store NY mug - with Godivas I got from my secret Santa at work.

No comments: