The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, January 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - January 3, 2014

Good Morning, peep! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! It's nice, snowy, and cold outside - needless to say, the ship is still stuck. As for me - I used to love this weather, but now I would give a lot to be in Aruba right now - I guess it is one of the many signs of old age.
George is nice and almost quite; most of recent time was dedicated to sleeping in a freshly-vacated papasan. Sniff was hugging his fave pipe for a while - Baby Bro and I trying to figure out if he is just meditating there, or maybe quoting love poems. But now he is awake, bright eyed, and bushytailed - literally.
Crazy upstairs is also awake. Altogether, the local Slavs, after finishing their New Year celebrations (alas, without dancing or singing), are behaving like nothing is happening - just saw one dude jogging past my window.
Got American Girl catalog yesterday - good luck to whoever else got it!
Currently trending at #1 is Wendy Williams - as she "announces sexy new romance novel". Oy, gevalt! Why does everyone suddenly thinks that they are writers?
Trending at #2 is Rumer Willis - because she reconciled with her boyfriend and her mother. That's shattering news?
Trending at #7 is Ludacris - because he bought a new home, and also cheated on his fiancee; I guess Ludacris was a busy boy lately.
And rounding up top ten is a North Carolina politician, who wrote a resignation letter in Klingon - enterprising.
Gomez was spotted with Bieber again - this is getting old and tired already.
There is a new gourmet restaurant opened in Berlin recently - for cats and dogs. Humm, do I want to go there in order to treat my feline companions?
And, finally, Kate was named 2013's top beauty icon - well, at least this one has class.
Coffee this morning in my Disney Bean Bag Plush mug with 
Mickey and Friends.

No comments: