The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, January 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - January 28, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! The global warming is hitting us so badly, that yours truly IS COLD!!! I have been spotted wearing SOCKS! And TIGHTS!!! Also, like in the old Russian joke, Baby Bro and I are sharing a pair of snow boots. Or, rather, they are his boots, and he is generously sharing them with me.
Aruba Ministry of Tourism sent me a nice e-mail last week, informing me of all the interesting things that would be happening on their One Happy Island in the months of February and March - thank you, kind Sirs and Madams!
Cats are active this time, especially Sniffles. He keeps attempting to go to work with me - mice and nasty people, beware! He also keeps himself fit by running around like a crazed gazelle. George keeps showing his uncanny ability of knowing exactly when I get into bed - and immediately comes running, demanding to be petted.
The crazy upstairs is up to her usual stuff.
Currently trending at #3 is Rosie O'Donnell - because she is "Returning to The View as Guest Seven Years After Bitter Exit" - please let it not be on my laundry day!
Trending at #8 is Kate Beckinsale - because she "Wows in Mini Dress at Grammys Afterparty". Feminists, rejoice!
An engineer in Michigan invented a device that checks if the diaper is wet - because a "traditional" method of checking his daughter's diapers was too "disgusting". OK, gentlemen, I know that men would use any excuse of getting out of diaper duty, but here is an easier way - you have to change a baby girl's diaper every 2 hours! So, if you want to tinker, invent a timer.
"Could Justin Bieber be deported?" - please, please, please!!!
Khloe Kardashian claims that she is leaving out of her car and can't find a place to stay - I guess she did not hear of something called "renting an apartment".
Someone unearthed a video clip of 11 year old Kate playing Eliza Doolittle in a school play - again, who has time for this kind of research?
Beyonce's dress designer "revealed" that she is size 2 - bootylicious, my coccyx!
Coffee this morning in my Disney Dalmatian Spot mug.

No comments: