The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, January 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - January 30, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather is still very much in the range of catastrophic global warming - actually, not so catastrophic anymore, as Sniff is not hugging his fave pipe. He also keeps trying to explore the great big outdoors. George just complains periodically. Both of them tried to get into the pantry today - they know where the good stuff is.
Yesterday a costumer was impressed with my ability to haul a heavy cart - really wanted to tell her about having to lag about 10-15 kilos of food for 5 kilometers, walking on dirt road half the time; a part of my usual lecture on appreciating this country.
Speaking of which, it looks like some of my conservative friends overdid on newly legalized Mary Jane, as they are singing phrases to Putin, claiming him to be a great leader, and proclaiming that Russia is off our enemy list.
"Rob Ford defends Justin Bieber" - just can't stop laughing at that one.
"Revelations from Justin Bieber's DUI arrest report" - spare me!
"Top cars that attract the opposite sex" - seriously? "Men said attractive women drive sports cars" - that settles it. I am definitely not attractive as I hate sports cars. "Women most attracted to guys in trucks" - yea, that I can see; I mean anything but "environmentally friendly car".
Zinc supplements are trending at #10 - because they are supposed to be better at fighting cold than vitamin C. People, it's a freaking virus - you live through it!
"Miley-Madonna duet" - please, my eyes!
"Rep. Henry Waxman retiring after 40 years" - just let this sink for a minute.
And, finally, British Royal Family is down to their last million - ouch!
Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: