The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - August 14, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather is unusually beautiful for NY August - if this is global cooling, I am taking it!
Sniff was running around the house as if possessed by the devil, and is now taking a noisy bath on my bed. George is doing the same thing, but quietly.
The crazy upstairs is relentless in performance of her routine, although my sis claims that the said individual moved into her building as someone was vacuuming there for about 2 hours nonstop.
Baby Bro warned me in advance, claiming that seeing page 3 of the latest Glamour is guaranteed to raise my hackles. All it did raise was my incredulity - as page 3 proofed that Hillary Clinton is still very much a feminist icon.
And speaking of Hillary - according to the new revelations from the Secret Service, being assigned to her is "a form of punishment" and "no worse assignment". Well, once a menace, always a menace.
Currently trending at #1 is Valerie Bertinelli - for reasons completely unknown and shrouded in mystery.
Scott Disick is at #2 - because he is "Obsessed With Burgher King's Chicken Fries". Wait - he was not running around naked anywhere and/or did not sleep with anyone's wife, and he jumps to #2? I guess food preferences are also extremely important.
Halle Berry is at #10 as today is her 48th birthday - come on, give the birthday girl the first spot!
"King of Pop dethroned" - "Nicki Minaj tops Michael Jackson". This if from the "scary and scarier" files.
"North West makes her modeling debut" - as I said before, having her parents is also "a form of punishment".
"Why Khloe Kardashian Might Fire Kris Jenner as Her Manager" - who dives a rat's tail about this one?
"OJ Simpson Has Kim Kardashian Pics On His Prison Wall" - I really don't want to know more.
"Cups you can compost - or eat" - enviros are on the warpath again.
And, finally, Kate was "spotted" while she was "hunting" for the bargain clothes for Georgie - no such news regarding parteigenosse Michelle.
Coffee this morning in my glass Coffee Bean/Tea Leaf mug from LA.

No comments: