The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - December 12, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! The weather is so far not bad for a December day in our fair city. George went back to eating turkey. Sniff is fighting with imaginary devils once again.
I don't know which governmental agency is responsible for the price of eggs, but I would like to thank them - deeply, warmly, from the bottom of my heart!
The crazy upstairs woke up late, but with a vengeance.
Regnery sent me an email claiming that women read much more books per year than men and as such, books would make a great gift for a woman - well, duh!
Speaking of emails - I did not know that Jeb Bush and I are on such friendly terms.
All currently trending top ten are basically different gift options; at #10 are cashmere socks - wow, who knew you could have such luxurious almost undies!
"L.A. preps for Big One" - meaning they are anticipating a huge earthquake. Considering their voting propensities, I would suggest that they already got hit with the Big One - and help hit the rest of the country.
"America's biggest closet hits the market for $13M" - three story closet with a staircase!!! Wow! Texans don't do anything small.
"Why models' abs aren't all that healthy" - really?!! You need another explanation of that one?!
"Snooki opens Etsy craft shop" - the lady is truly multi-talented!
Our own New York city is a #2 travel destination for Christmas - that's why yours truly avoids Midtown like the plague for the entire month of December.
"The vast majority of vegetarians and vegans go back to eating meat within a year" - I am sooo surprised!
Coffee this morning in my huge Pooh mug.

No comments: