The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - September 30, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! The weather is on the slightly blah-y side. Sniff continues to ambush me in the small hallway; George can't figure out what he likes more - chicken or turkey.
Lena Dunham, and, on the smaller scale, Oliver Jeffries, are both gracing my workplace today, so, very, very glad for the day off - although did manage to have a strange dream about crowds outside of the store.
The crazy upstairs is on her usual post.
A very important piece of news that I did not report on due to Holidays - George Clooney's nuptials. Congratulations, World - here is another power couple from hell.
Another important news item that has gone unreported - Chelsea Clinton had a baby girl! Poor kid, to be born into that cesspool of a family!
Currently trending at #2 is James Franco - because he "finds dating difficult as he is 'shy'". Spare me, please!
Trending at #3 is Victoria Beckham - because she made it on the list of the 20 most stylish brides. For reasons unknown, the list included only celebs from this and last century. As a plebeian history buff, I strongly object to the list (although not to some of the names on it).
According to the new biography of Coco Chanel, "she despised flowery perfume" - that's probably why I despise Chanel perfumes.
"Avoid dating burnout" - too late for this one.
Beyonce suffered "wardrobe malfunction" during her latest concert - ladies, this is getting soooo old and boring.
"Why Gaga's no longer blond" - who cares?
"12 cemeteries you should see before you die" - thanks, but no, thanks.
Coffee this morning in my Aruba mug.

No comments: