The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - August 15, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! The weather is still pretty decent - especially for August. Sniff is sleeping in the cat house, and George is sleeping on my bed. 
Thanks to the geniuses that wired our apartment I can either use a coffeemaker or a microwave - but not both at the same time.
USA "lost its top spot as the most visited country" to - drum roll please - France! I guess people really like to see what muslim occupation can do to a somewhat civilized nation. Russian Federation is at # 9 - the uncontrollable desire to see what an insane asylum looks like?
"Trump's other daughter" - hell, Marla's daughter is 20?!! I feel so damn old!
"How to julienne veggies" - oh, for pete's sake! You get a gadget and you do it!
"Scuba from your computer" - no, thank you; I would rather scuba in Aruba.
"Get the most from vacation" - oh, give me a break! It's a vacation!!! Just enjoy!
"Can hunger be turned on and off?" - yea, if you eat, you are not hungry; if you don't eat, you are!
"Could video games be used to fight depression?" - I think that's already a given.
"Plane trouble forces Kerry to fly commercial" - ah, poor John! At least he reduced his carbon footprint, if not his disastrous impact on the global politics.
Bieber was "seen" attending Bible study with Selena - wow! I guess now I have seen everything.
Coffee this morning in my US Virgin Islands mug.

No comments: