The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, October 12, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL GORE

On behalf of my family and friends, I would like to offer my heartfelt congratulations both to All Gore on the occasion of his receiving the Nobel Piece Prize and to the Nobel Committee for bestowing in upon him.

In case of Al, he has yet some ground to cover on his slimy way down; as for the Nobel Committee - well, after bestowing the Piece Prize on Arafat, there is very little on the way down, and almost every other candidate, even a mammoth hypocrite and dirty politician like Gore, sounds almost anti-climatic.

So, all I can say is: "Well done!"

5 comments:

Moish said...

As confirmed earlier, Al is GAY :)

SubWife said...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Moish said...

nothing wrong if you are gay like Al Dumbledore, and its really awful if you are gay like Al Gore

Sally Hazel said...

It's time for another post!

M_Lokhankin said...

I know!!!