The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

This morning, even after I have opened my Net and saw the disgusting green discoloration of the MSN page, it took me a little while to figure out that today is Earth's day. Now, since I have caught on, I can not pass this opportunity to offer my most profound and sincerest thanks to all the "green" people for the following:

The California wildfires, which are the direct result of tree huggers' activity.

The New Orleans levies, the repair of which the above mentioned tree huggers prevented, since it would have disrupted the local wildlife.

People suffering from malaria because DDT is outlawed.

The skyrocketing food prices, which resulted from the vigorous and unnecessary production of bio fuel.

Our continued dependence on OPEC, since we are prevented from using our own natural resources.

Putting the lives and well-being of human beings on the same, if not lower, level with animals.

Last, and most important, making me hate one of my favorite colors, which in my mind now and forever more is equated with your fascist's dictates.

For this, and many, many more wonderful deeds, thank you, environmentalists! Happy Earth Day!

No comments: