The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, December 16, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - DECEMBER 10

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! It's cold, snowing, and yucky outside. The cats, once again, decided to hibernate -George on my bed, and Sniff on Baby Bro's chair. Of course, first they had to have at least two good fights.
The crazy upstairs is up to her usual - also first thing in the morning.
Currently trending at #1 is someone called Kandi Burruss - because she not not currently speaking to someone else called Mama Joyce - that's what is called top news?!!!
Trending at #2 is Adam Sandler - because, according to Forbes, he is the most overpaid actor in Hollywood. I disagree - there are so many more so-called actors in Hollywood who deserve this title much more than Sandler.
Winter coats are trending at #8 - I think they deserve the top spot.
Diamond earrings are trailing at the last spot on #10 - really should be number 2, right after the winter coats.
"Michelle Obama's chic emerald gown" - the cult of personality lives on, and the feast during the plague is raging full force.
TSA sank to the new low by confiscating a toy gun from a Sock Monkey.
The is a calendar of NYC cabbies on the market - please, my eyes!
"Bieber visits Philippines" - poor people! Typhoon was not enough?!
"Candy Crush is too popular for its own good" - I don't think they mind much.
Coffee this morning in my Aruba mug - I wish I was there right now.

No comments: