The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, March 08, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - February 26, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! It's nice and white outside yet again - but at least we are secure in knowing that this year Phil was right. I tried to do a preemptive strike and feed George before he starts complaining, but no dice - he is ignoring his food and getting ready to whine. Sniff is in his demented horse mood - running around like crazy.
The crazy upstairs does not leave her post for anything.
Yesterday came to work to a prominent display of Rush's book - because yet another one of his is coming out soon.
Also yesterday the rumors were flying that our humble establishment was visited by Chris Noth - and I horrified my co-workers by telling them that I despise the dude (and not for his Mr. Big performance).
"How to go from brunette to blonde" - discussion of Julia Roberts and her hair. Nah, thanks, I am staying brunette.
"2 ways to apply blush" - silly me, only applying it one way.
Robin Thicke and wife split - duh! What took her so long?
"Reasons to drink red wine" - why should there be reasons?
Kaley Cuoco has a pet peacock - is he as psychotic as my pets?
Girl Scouts in Colorado are forbidden to sell their cookies outside the pot dispensaries - why?!!! It's a perfect set-up!
And, finally, considering the fact that our boys lost the final hockey match to the Canadians, it looks like we might have to keep Bieber for a while - but, guys, I don't hold it against you. You beat the Russians! After that, I can deal with Bieber for another period of time.
Coffee this morning in my Aruba mug.

No comments: