The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, March 08, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - February 6, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! It's freezing again outside, but at least the sun is shining. Sniff keeps trying to join Baby Bro for a smoking break. Yesterday he also wanted to help us unload groceries from the car, and later Sniff and George both played mashgichim for the pantry packing.
Recently got another costumer who for some insane reason thought I would love to hear her talk in Russian.
Currently trending at #2 is Brad Pitt - whose latest family photos with Angelina and the brood we are privileged to see if we so desire; I personally don't.
Trending at #8 is Dwayne Johnson as he is beginning to shoot "new TNT reality series" - sometimes I am grateful that at present I don't have TNT.
Emma Watson painted a "stunning self portrait" - as long as she stays out of politics, I don't care what else she does with her free time.
"Not all of the bathrooms in Sochi are awful" - that headline alone is priceless.
"Even Walmart is too pricey for some Americans" - once again, comrade Hussein, thank you for that!
Selena Gomez spent 2 weeks in rehab for "emotional trauma" - aw, poor little famous brat! When the rest of us suffer from "emotional trauma", we still have to wake up every morning and carry on as if nothing happened.
"Valentine's gifts you definitely won't get this year" - how in blazed do you know what I will and won't get?
"Ashton Kutcher, Charlie Sheen trade harsh words" - I wish both of them would just go away, but I know it's not going to happen any time soon.
"How to watch Olympics" - well, you pick up your remote control, put the TV and cable box on, find the channel that broadcasts it, and watch.
"The most frequently overlooked tax breaks" - not crossing the current administration must top the list.
"Justin Bieber parties on" - gee, what a surprise!
Coffee this morning in my huge Disney Pooh and Friends mug.

No comments: