The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - APRIL 21

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Weather is sunny, but cold - Sniff abandoned the cat house in order to warm up by the pipe in the bathroom. George still prefers my bed. Also, this morning Sniffles came to snuggle again and this time landed on my shoulder and my head and was breathing in my ear. Attention Brooklynites: today our dear borough is holding it's first ever hot sauce competition somewhere in Billy Burgh. "Radical Muslim cleric" (as if there is any other kind) from Australia who "inspired" the Boston marathon bomber hated Harry Potter - proof positive once again that if someone despises Harry, there is something seriously wrong with them. Trending at #6 right now: Eva Longoria's new show Ready for Love was "pulled" the by network - which is bad news indeed, as will leave her with more time to "advocate" for the "rights" of the illegal barbarian invaders. Trending at #9: Kim Kardashian admits that she is a hypocrite for having a baby out of wedlock even though she "judged" her sister Kourtney for doing exactly this - spare me the idiocy of your entire clan, the procreation of which is dangerous to the society at large - and I don't care if it's married of single. Trending at #3: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez caught kissing in Norway, which prompted the speculation of their getting together again - awww, Jelena resurrected! Vanity Fair pronounced Kate to be the best-dressed pregnant lady - which, I guess, is relatively easy to achieve when you have a decent clothing budged, and don't have to cook, clean, schlepp to work at 7 am, or cater to a husband who wants his house clean and dinner on time no matter how you feel. Baby Bro recently showed a marked preference to the green Target mug, and when I asked him why he admitted that one of the reasons is the absence of painted "advertisements". My coffee this morning is in Disney Dalmatian Spots mug.

No comments: