The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - APRIL 25

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather continues to be nice and sunny - even though Sniff is still hugging the pipe in the bathroom. George can't make up his mind between his new amazon box and the coat closet - although this morning he came to snuggle at around 4 am. For those of you concerned with my forgetting to claim my freebies from Godiva - yesterday I got mine for April! Yay! And that's how I was reminded that I forgot to congratulate myself with my professional holiday yesterday - so happy belated professional holiday to me! This morning Access Hollywood was bemoaning the fact that Paltrow got a lot of "snark" for being pronounced the most beautiful woman in the world, especially from NY Post - Post, thank you! Also, she showed "a little skin" at the Iron Man III premier yesterday - lady, you already got your accolades! Show a little self-respect and get dressed! And Miley's daddy looks like he changed his hairdo since I last saw him and grew a strange beard - I guess playing with hair runs in the family. Ina talks about cooking with cheese, and Marc Summers had a whole segment on chocolate addicts' paradise: I wonder why this channel is still transmitting - maybe because White House food censors have bigger fish to fry right now (pun intended). Speaking of which - people "in the know" recommend to splurge on the following "pantry staples": saffron, vanilla beans, infused oils, and balsamic vinegar - yea, people in the know, I think you confused a working person's pantry with the one in the White House. Harry Potter is still working his magic on the economic front - HP experience in Universal Orlando was so popular that they decided to build one in their LA park. Harry and Co - could you please come to us and get rid of our own Voldemort and his bunch here? We will collect all the muggle money you guys might need for this enterprise! W's Presidential library is opening today - congratulations, Mr. President! I disagreed with a lot of your decisions, but you love our country and did the absolute best you could! "8 Proven Ways to Make Your Child Smarter" - why is reading only #6?!! That's the #1 way to make your child smarter - and you in the process! Bieber's tour bus was raided for pot in Stockholm - how original! And, finally, Kate rocked another maternity number and another pair of high heels - plus, according to US Weekly, she also "made an adorable face" - awwwww. Coffee this morning in my personalized NY WB store mug - gosh, do I miss that place!

No comments: