The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - APRIL 24

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather is supposed to be amazing today - yippee!!! George is napping on my bed again. Sniffles was caught in the act of chewing on my new flippies - bad cat! Ina is talking about meatloaf, deviled eggs, and cake - the censors are asleep at the wheel once again! Daniel Radcliffe is "tearing himself away" from Harry Potter role - again, hate to be a broken record, but he never looked like Harry to me to begin with. Today show run a segment about why men should date women their own age about 2 hours ago - I wonder how many men are still sitting down and scratching their heads at this one. Gwyneth Paltrow was voted by People magazine as the most beautiful woman in the world - I wonder how many women are still raising their eyebrows at this one. Personally, I invite the staff of People to take a short trip north to the Met and see what real beauty looks like. A school in our neighbouring Garden State banned strapless gowns from their 8th grade prom, claiming that those gowns would be "distracting" for the boys - wow! The first reaction is - stupid asses! The second reaction is - how dumb are you, people?! Straps don't do much in terms of making a dress more or less revealing! The third reaction - did the principle take lessons from our dear cousins or our own nuts? Miley Cyrus and some other star whose name I don't recognized wore the same striped outfit - both looked equally scary in it, so there is no "who wore it best" in my opinion. The first ever item sold on ebay was a broken laser pointer - there is absolutely no accounting for taste. Zuckerberg was the first person on FB - duh! Teachers in UK are banned from using red ink - bloody morons! And, finally, Hollywood Life asked its readers whose maternity style is better - Kate's or Kim's? Ouch! Coffee this morning in my funky clear glass from Target.

No comments: